www.combatsi.com | www.cryingrose.com

Forums
Combat: Samurai Island Website :: Forums :: C:SI Community :: Events/Tournaments

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
July 1st is Dominion Day and Meiji will be....
Moderators: Archanox, Ayame Musashi, Esprite Xavier, fhisch, RobbyRacoon Olmstead, KatanaBlade Anubis, Haruko Fukai
Author Post
JulieAnne Rau
Tue Jun 07 2011, 01:21PM

Registered Member #107
The British North America Act went into effect on July 1, 1867, uniting Upper Canada (now called Ontario), Lower Canada (now Quebec), New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia into a British dominion. Canadians celebrate this day—which was formerly known as Dominion Day. In celebration up to this day, as of June 8th, 2011....I will be removing all the rules that govern Meiji and we will now follow the same rules as Edo. Also, all bans will be lifted and everyone is allowed back into Meiji. All Officers will have there eject/ban privilages removed with the exception of Twlight Members.

I am also looking for someone willing to organize a party at Meiji, in celebration of this event. If your interested, please contact me!

On July 1st. Meiji will close its doors. I want to thank Domokun Giotto for providing a high-speed, low-lag playground for CSI sparring these last 4 years. I believe Meiji was appreciated as it has been the prefered sparring grounds and the subject of many other SIMs owners. Unfortunately, nothing is free in Second Life and neither is the SIMs we spar in. Meiji has run its course in Second Life... Nothing lasts forever, you can't please everyone, and don't bite the hand that feeds you. JulieAnne

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF