www.combatsi.com | www.cryingrose.com

Forums
Combat: Samurai Island Website :: Forums :: C:SI Community :: Off-Topic

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Searching for some feedbacks
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Archanox, Ayame Musashi, Esprite Xavier, fhisch, RobbyRacoon Olmstead, KatanaBlade Anubis, Haruko Fukai
Author Post
Sibilla Giordano
Tue Nov 23 2010, 07:28AM

Registered Member #3513
Searching for people of my same time-zone willing to help me to improve, giving me some feedbacks after the spars or teaching me some tips, sparring in "practice on" or something else...

My time-zone is SLT+9, I am italian ad I speak italian and english.

If anyone is interested please contact me (Sibilla Giordano) IW

Thank you

*[Update] Joined a clan, thank you JulieAnne*

[ Edited Thu Nov 25 2010, 02:28AM ]
JulieAnne Rau
Wed Nov 24 2010, 01:47PM

Registered Member #107
I know this isn't helpful and I wish you luck but there is a sort of give and take. People spend hours and hours practising, dieing and trying new finger movements and angles to gain an advantage in this contest. Someone may show you the basics and you may even create a new friendship but if you really want to know the advanced methods its going to take joining a clan.

Just my opinion since I would be happy to teach anyone the basics. Sorry, not in your time zone SLT + 1 but if you see me on-line or at Meiji, just ask and I'll help.

[ Edited Wed Nov 24 2010, 03:15PM ]
Sibilla Giordano
Thu Nov 25 2010, 02:34AM

Registered Member #3513
The main problem is the time-zone to spar, I didn't want to steal the secrets to anyone...and I spend a lot of hours practising too, JulieAnn.
Thanx admins you can close this 3D
RobbyRacoon Olmstead
Thu Nov 25 2010, 06:16AM

Registered Member #13
I am glad to hear that you joined a clan, sounds like everything worked out well?

Sibilla Giordano
Fri Nov 26 2010, 07:50AM

Registered Member #3513
Yes Robby ty everything is working OK...
The strange thing is that someone banned me from Meiji without notice.....
RobbyRacoon Olmstead
Fri Nov 26 2010, 08:29AM

Registered Member #13
Hmmm... I don't think that's the best policy. If a person doesn't know why they were banned, how can the problem possibly be solved?

I'm very sorry to hear that. There are, of course, several other great places to visit that are C:SI themed and perhaps a bit more welcoming.

JulieAnne Rau
Fri Nov 26 2010, 09:36AM

Registered Member #107
I have had a few complaints from other about this already. When I get onto SL I will put Sib (Along with the others) on the "allowed residents" group and see if that fixes the problem.

As Robby mentioned, there are other places to practise in the meantime. On a private note, since we are openly discussing things, I would hope to get an IM about this rather than reading it on an open forum and Robby never returns any of my emails. I also think he deleted part of this message at one time. I re-added that part :)

Lets see if I get banned for it (big grin)

[ Edited Tue Dec 07 2010, 03:05PM ]
Sibilla Giordano
Fri Nov 26 2010, 11:43AM

Registered Member #3513
@Robby: well Meiji is not so bad... I like almost everyone...and the SIM is nice.
I know there are a lot of places for C:SI, I will visit them ASAP, but only if the officers and owners are friendly.
@JulieAnne: before posting on this Forum I IM Masmako and Shiva of Meiji administration.
Furthermore I think there is nothing wrong with posting here my thoughts.
I am sorry for the technical problem ... and OK next time I'll be banned I will IM you, I will IM you when and if the issue will be fixed also.
RobbyRacoon Olmstead
Fri Nov 26 2010, 05:56PM

Registered Member #13
I've been to Meiji several times, and have really enjoyed it. I'm really not trying to put down Meiji, but as a completely objective observation, I've heard people say "I've been banned from Meiji and I don't know why" at least 500% more than any other sim in Second Life. There may be very good reasons for that, but since the people recounting the stories don't know the reasons, neither does anyone they are telling the story to.

I really like the people I've met on Meiji, and although I don't currently know who the admins are, chances are they are people I do like. I'm just pointing out that not giving a reason for a ban may not be the best policy in all cases, and can be very frustrating for people newly-interested in C:SI who've heard that Meiji is "the place to be".

[ Edited Fri Nov 26 2010, 05:58PM ]

Sibilla Giordano
Sat Nov 27 2010, 07:56AM

Registered Member #3513
Hi again Robby... the yesterday ban seemd to be a technical issue... I was not in the ban-list but system told me I was banned from the region.....something about the server filter or something.... However I can go there again and I am having fun sparring again :) I spend almost all my time there.....I will ask owners for a bed and breakfast LOL ...Hope to see you there sometimes.
Thanx to JulieAnne for the support via IM - IW.
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF