www.combatsi.com | www.cryingrose.com

Forums
Combat: Samurai Island Website :: Forums :: C:SI Community :: Events/Tournaments

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
WAR between Sanada Emei Alliance and Tora Clan
Moderators: Archanox, Ayame Musashi, Esprite Xavier, fhisch, RobbyRacoon Olmstead, KatanaBlade Anubis, Haruko Fukai
Author Post
Kafka Moody
Sun Jan 24 2010, 11:48AM
Registered Member #908
Origin:

Emei Pai is a foreigner in the Land of Rising Sun. Emei Master sensei came to Nippon to visit their ally, the strong Sanada Clan. He stops by the teahouse in Samurai Island. Tora Shogun walks into a teahouse to have some tea. Emei Master Sensei happens to be drinking tea and eating peanuts. All of a sudden, Emei Dashi chokes on a peanut and spits it out on the floor and lands on Tora Shogun’s foot. Insulted being spit on, Tora Shogun stands up angrily.

Tora Shogun: What you doing to me?! (Japanese)
( SL translator : You think you do me?! )

Emei Dashi : I don’t mean to do that ! ( Chinese)
( SL translator : Not intend to do you! )

Tora Shogun : You want to do me? ( Japanese )
(SL translator : You do me? )

Emei Dashi : Go away on your horse! ( Chinese )
(SL translator : I do you and horse! )

Tora Shogun : You do my horse too!? ( Japanese )
(SL translator : you do my horse!? )

Emei Dashi : You insult me with horse! ( Chinese)
(SL translator : My horse insult you! )

Tora Shogun : Emei insult Tora with horse! ( Japanese )
(SL translator : Tora do Emei with horse! )

Emei Dashi : This is WAR! (Chinese )
(SL translator : ) %^&*$ WAR!

A war declaration has been issued. Sanada Emei Alliance vs Tora Clan.

Location and time will be announced.....

戦争真田峨眉山Allianceと虎一族の間で

由縁 :

峨眉山パイランドライジングサンの外国人である。峨眉山マスター先生が日本には、強い真田藩同盟を訪ねて来ました。彼はサムライの島の茶店で停止します。
虎将軍の茶店にいくつかのお茶を飲むに歩いている。峨眉山マスター先生のお茶を飲むと食べるピーナッツであることを起こる。すべての突然、峨眉山だしピーナッツのチョークコイルと床と虎将軍の足の上の土地の上に出してくれる。に陵辱されて唾を吐く、虎将軍が怒って立っている。

虎将軍:あなたは私に何をして!? (日本語)
語(sl翻訳:あなたが私にどう思いますか?!)

峨眉山だし:私はしないことを意味しないこと! (中国語)
語(sl者:でない場合はどうするつもり!)

虎将軍:あなたが私にどうしたいですか? (日本語)
語(sl翻訳:あなたは私か?)

峨眉山だし:離れて馬に乗ってゴー! (中国語)
語(sl翻訳:私はあなたと馬のように!)

虎将軍:あなたも私の馬よ!? (日本語)
語(sl翻訳:あなたが私の馬よ!?)

峨眉山だし:あなたの馬で私を侮辱する! (中国語)
語(sl翻訳:私の馬を侮辱する!)

虎将軍:峨眉山侮辱虎馬に! (日本語)
語(sl者:虎馬と峨眉山てください!)

峨眉山だし:このWARです! (中国語)
語(sl翻訳:)%^&*$のWAR!

終戦宣言が発行されています。真田峨眉山アライアンス虎クラン対。
Glory Aristocrat
Wed Jan 27 2010, 03:54PM
Registered Member #2310
Kanzeon Clan Declaration of Alliance with Tora Clan

Origin:

Taking a break from a long day on horseback, a Buddhist monk and an Asuka Noblewoman takes in the shade from the hot riveting sun. A steward has gone into the teahouse to fetch some refreshments before they continue on their way.

The sound of crashing wood is heard in the distance, and the steward returns running with wide eyed fear: "Mistress, there is a skirmish between a visitor from the land of the setting sun. He is horribly obnoxious and causing damage to the teahouse and wielding his sword".

Before she could turn and excuse her self, she sees her Buddhist travelling companion rushing towards the now loud bickering within the teahouse.

By the time the Noblewoman reaches the teahouse, the monk is lying facedown on the floor, his lifeless body bespeak a heinous deed. The Emei Pai holding his bloody sword is proof of a great injustice. She sheaths her sword and strikes him dead.

(Back in Asuka)

Kanzeon Clan matriarch and patriarch awaits the return of their sister.

(Closed door conference)

Watching her sister descends the steps calling for her armour, and hearing her cries to gather all warriors, the Kanzeon Clan matriarch takes her brush and drips it into the ink and writes the single character for "War", as a tear drop falls into the rice paper. The many years of cultural and artistic growth and peace, a distant din.

[ Edited Wed Jan 27 2010, 03:57PM ]
Glory Aristocrat
Wed Jan 27 2010, 04:02PM
Registered Member #2310
Glory Aristocrat wrote ...

Kanzeon Clan Declaration of Alliance with Tora Clan

Origin:

Taking a break from a long day on horseback, a Buddhist monk and an Asuka Noblewoman takes in the shade from the hot riveting sun. A steward has gone into the teahouse to fetch some refreshments before they continue on their way.

The sound of crashing wood is heard in the distance, and the steward returns running with wide eyed fear: "Mistress, there is a skirmish between a visitor from the land of the setting sun. He is horribly obnoxious and causing damage to the teahouse and wielding his sword".

Before she could turn and excuse her self, she sees her Buddhist travelling companion rushing towards the now loud bickering within the teahouse.

By the time the Noblewoman reaches the teahouse, the monk is lying facedown on the floor, his lifeless body bespeak a heinous deed. The Emei Pai holding his bloody sword is proof of a great injustice. She sheaths her sword and strikes him dead.

(Back in Asuka)

Kanzeon Clan matriarch and patriarch awaits the return of their sister.

(Closed door conference)

Watching her sister descend the steps calling for her armour, and hearing her shout, "gather all warriors,", a single tear drop falls as the Kanzeon Clan matriarch takes her brush and drips it into the ink and writes the single character for "War on to the white of the rice paper. Sad at the thought the many years of cultural, artistic growth and peace, is now a distant din.

Kafka Moody
Thu Jan 28 2010, 03:07PM
Registered Member #908
RESPONSE :

To defend Emei Pai's honor. Emei Pai would like to clarify the ORIGIN of Kanzeon clan's "Emei Pai holding his bloody sword is proof of a great injustice"

ORIGIN :

During the Japanese good will mission to China, Kazeon clan was one of them. But, the Kanzeon clan's "Flower Monks" had brought trouble in the Middle Kingdom 中国. Never met Chinese beauties in their lives and being foreigner, the Japanese Monks do not speak any Chinese. While they were resting on the road side, they saw an extraordinary tall beauty walking by. Maybe it is something they never whitness before, they were mesmerized by her. But the little do they know, she is from the famous Emei Pai sect in China. One of the monks approaches her and with bad SL translator, this is what happened:

Kazeon Monk : Miss, such a beauty like you would like to get a blessing? ( Japanese )
(SL translator : I miss your beauty want blessing? )

Emei beauty : What beauty? you mean my appearance?! ( Chinese)
(SL translator : You mean my beautiful body? )

Kanzeon Monk : Yes, your body and your soul. No money can buy. (Japanese)
(SL translator : your soulful body, can buy, no money? )

Emei beauty : How dare you want to buy me?! (Chinese)
(SL translator : Buy me? How? )

Kanzeon Monk : Oh, now we can buy you? mmmm... (Japanese)
(SL translator : we buy now? mmmm... )

Thinking it is a come on, the Kanzeon monk approaches her to feel the "product". Emei beauty angered at the assault, she draws out her sword and slashes the Monk's face. Then the monks all got up and surrounded her. A fight started, 4 Kanzeon monks vs. 1 Emei. Eventually, Emei beauty was slaughtered by the Flower monks.

Back in the temple, Emei Pai recieves the news of their dead beloved Tudi and feels insulted and violated by the foreigner. They send the Emei Dashi to Japan to seek revenge and also ask their allie, the great Sanada Clan to assist the inJustice. While he is there, he will assassinate the Monk who had assaulted Emei pai's honor.
RainO Tenk
Sat Jan 30 2010, 02:16PM
Registered Member #261
ISHIDAs Point of View

Meanwhile, back in the province of Omi, Home of the Clan Ishida - a Clan of strong Samurai Warriors, General Shima Sakon recieve's word from his beloved, the Daughter of the Daymio of the Clan Kanzeon, of her distress at the death of the monk, and the blatant stories being spun about acts of indecency by peaceful and righteous monks.

Enraged by her obvious hurt and distress, General Shi ma Sakon requests an audience with the Daymio of the Clan Ishida, Ishida Mitisunari, to seek permission to enlist the help of the Ishida Samurai in helping him avenge his beloved. Ishida Mitisunari grant's permission, remembering that some time in the past a bag of precious stone's used to feed the large army of Ishida, were stolen from Ishida and the evidence pointing to the Emei Pai clan, the stones apparently being distributed around their land after recieving word from a spy within Emei that this be the case.
Ishida Mitisunari, now seeking justice for the theft of his precious jewels, asks Shima to ensure the safe return of his belongings.

Mitisunari Ishida - "All who have handled the precious stones of Ishida, i demand that they be struck down with a single and lethal blow to their neck and their head's to be brought to me"

Ishida explained to Shima that seeking out the stones, even though they were once lost, would be easy.

Mitisunari Ishida - " Although these stones are hidden amogst the land of Emei, do not worry about those who try to hide them. For those who touch the stones and who do not belong to the clan of Ishida, a distinguishable odour remains that does not disappear. The odour, not known to anyone outside Ishida, is instantly recognisable by anyone in the Ishida Clan and instantly signal's Life to Ishida, but death unto those who carry it. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

With this blessing, General Shima Sakon wastes no time and immediately he call's upon the help of the Ishida Army, an army born of Samurai, loyal, passionate and honourable - and send's word to his beloved that the death of the monk shall be avenged. Much training and preparation later, satisfied that no one will be able to defeat his Samurai, General Sakon lead's his men and courageously marches to the aid of the Kanzeon/Tora Clan alliance and to seek out those who have done wrong by the clan Ishida.

Where others turn and sigh
You shall rise

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF