www.combatsi.com | www.cryingrose.com

Forums
Combat: Samurai Island Website :: Forums :: Support :: Support

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Attchment points
Moderators: Archanox, Ayame Musashi, Esprite Xavier, fhisch, RobbyRacoon Olmstead, KatanaBlade Anubis, Haruko Fukai
Author Post
Static Doobie
Sun Feb 15 2009, 03:55AM
Registered Member #1902
i have been using the C:SI combat system for many months and i was wondering if the swords work if you attch them to the mouth , i recently got a Quad AV (animal on all fours) and wanted to fight using my new AV. i have seen one person do this but i was wondering if there is any possible way to have the swords working on a different attchment point other than the hands

thanks static doobie
RobbyRacoon Olmstead
Sun Feb 15 2009, 08:39AM

Registered Member #13
The swords will only work when attached to the right hand, as there is code included specifically to check for this. Of course, this is kind of a bummer for those who would prefer not to use the right hand, but the limitation is there primarily to ensure that people cannot use more than one weapon at a time. Imagine if someone had 5 swords attached to various points of the body, they could kill an opponent in a single attack!

JulieAnne Rau
Tue Feb 17 2009, 09:49AM

Registered Member #107
So, out of curiosity. If I attach it to the right hand and move it to my mouth in edit, it would still work?
RobbyRacoon Olmstead
Tue Feb 17 2009, 01:45PM

Registered Member #13
Hmmm.... In theory, yes. But because the sword moves relative to the attachment point, you'd have a hard time indeed getting the sword to stay anywhere near your mouth when attacking :-)

RainO Tenk
Fri Mar 06 2009, 05:36AM
Registered Member #261
hmmmmmmmm
try silver :-)))
id like to see that :-))))))
ghost sword? :-))))

Where others turn and sigh
You shall rise

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF