www.combatsi.com | www.cryingrose.com

Forums
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: Archanox, Ayame Musashi, Esprite Xavier, fhisch, RobbyRacoon Olmstead, KatanaBlade Anubis, Haruko Fukai
Author Post
RobbyRacoon Olmstead
Thu May 01 2008, 09:29AM

Registered Member #13
I also do not get that, I wonder what's causing it? I saw you on Meiji last night Kenshin, but you were AFK so I didn't get a chance to talk to you :(

If you hear of anyone else having this problem, please ask them to report it. The more info I can get the better the chances I can figure out why it happens.

Mik Sears
Mon May 26 2008, 11:30AM
Registered Member #1496
i hello everybody
i fight most of times with a HoD, both problems had to me. freezing and wappon not responding, means made no hit points. had to unpyck new sword, and i realised this often by others to with different swords, especially freezing. i became right quick to tp back others to make them unfreezed, and others too with me.
but i was wondeing against ppl i have troubles to win even one fight, with the taketori i win 30% more. Just wondering about its ballance, ore is it just me thinking this?

love C:SI

tx

HwaRang - the flower knights
Shindo Otsuka
Fri May 30 2008, 08:52AM
Registered Member #823
WTHeck? Freezing? Taketori? um... huh? Describe this "freezing?" Is it a "OMGosh I can't move!" or a "I'm stuck in this odd position and sliding on the ground." kinda thing. As for the Taketori being unbalanced. It is kinda. It is more responsive, more awesome and is a finely tuned master piece. So I guuuuueeeeeesssss you could say it's unbalanced that way. XD

Let's have a play date with our swords! >:D

Link
RobbyRacoon Olmstead
Fri May 30 2008, 11:43AM

Registered Member #13
Mik, sorry I never saw your post before... I blame it on Shindo.

All of the sword can freeze once in a while, it is unfortunately a problem with how Second Life handles certain animations, and scripted objects that play animations at the wrong time (and it's VERY hard to avoid) can sometimes cause freezing, especially when you attempt to jump and slash at the same time.

As for the Taketori balance issues, I continue to look into that. As Shindo said, it's designed to be as responsive as I can make it, but that also means that I am still doing everything I can do to make sure that it's just responsive and not necessarily unfair if I can at all help it.

Mik Sears
Sat May 31 2008, 06:58PM
Registered Member #1496
np - you have seen it now :)
i know you are working hard - and good on ballance things - i just wantet to say what i recogniced.

annyway ty - for the fun i have with this cool game - my respect!

HwaRang - the flower knights
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF