www.combatsi.com | www.cryingrose.com

Forums
Combat: Samurai Island Website :: Forums :: Support :: Suggestions

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
AOs in the C:SI HUDs
Go to page   <<      
Moderators: Archanox, Ayame Musashi, Esprite Xavier, fhisch, RobbyRacoon Olmstead, KatanaBlade Anubis, Haruko Fukai
Author Post
Shindo Otsuka
Sat Apr 12 2008, 08:24AM
Registered Member #823
:(

Let's have a play date with our swords! >:D

Link
Extisia Portsmouth
Fri Aug 22 2008, 02:09PM

Registered Member #1982
Perhaps by offering a modded version of the ZHAO-II open source AO or something similar?

In ZHAO-II-Core 7/29.1 (and perhaps earlier versions) there was an area that specifically defined UUIDs of animations which the script would NOT override.

According to the comments in the script, there are memory constraints, and it appears that in the most recent version this section was removed.

However, perhaps a streamlined and weapon-specific approach might work. I don't know, I'm not a scripter, just a tinkerer when things annoy me lol.

(I've been trying to solve my own issues with my AO stands conflicting with crouch/block animations for some reason. I am in the pro-aesthetics crowd when it comes to all this ;p )

Edit: On second thought, channel-messages lowering the priority of AO-driven animations would certainly be more efficient, though perhaps too delayed for the fast-pace of combat?

[ Edited Fri Aug 22 2008, 02:12PM ]
Go to page   <<       

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF