www.combatsi.com | www.cryingrose.com

Forums
Combat: Samurai Island Website :: Forums :: C:SI Community :: General

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
King of the Hill matches
Moderators: Archanox, Ayame Musashi, Esprite Xavier, fhisch, RobbyRacoon Olmstead, KatanaBlade Anubis, Haruko Fukai
Author Post
Shindo Otsuka
Mon Mar 31 2008, 07:24AM
Registered Member #823
I was thinking of doing a couple King of the Hill type matches. I was wondering how many people would be interested in that and/or how you think it should be done. Any and all feedback is welcome. Some of you know that a couple friends and I are getting a new sim. (Daichi) I will have about a quarter of the sim to do just about anything I wish to it. That's where I plan to have the matches. I may ask to have it in Samurai Edo since everyone knows about it. Of course noobs are more likely to wonder what's going on and register their weapons to get in and see what's happening. Though with the kick not really working in Havoc 4 I'm not sure when I should do this. The ability to boot people off the platform is a huge part of King of the Hill. So, yeah. Basically after all this jibber jabber, I would like feed back on this subject. huggies and thanks bunches!

~Shindo

Let's have a play date with our swords! >:D

Link
RobbyRacoon Olmstead
Mon Mar 31 2008, 08:31AM

Registered Member #13
Heh... I did vote on the poll on your website :)

I like "King of the hill" type stuff, but at this point with Havok breaking stuff I can see that it would be a challenge to do correctly.

Shindo Otsuka
Mon Mar 31 2008, 08:36AM
Registered Member #823
You visited our site?! *blushes* Yeah. I'm hoping that it'll get solved sooner than later. Not being able to kick someone away will make things interesting but, I'm not sure people will even want to do it without it.

Link
RobbyRacoon Olmstead
Mon Mar 31 2008, 09:23AM

Registered Member #13
There's no point in even trying to fix it until Havok 4 is grid-wide. Any fix for Havok 4 that was implemented when Havok 1 is still around would not operate in Havok 1 sims.

I suspect that with the Havok 4 roll-out today and tomorrow Linden Lab will have their hands too full with new bug reports to do anything about our "pet" issues, but at least we'll be able to actually concentrate on finding a workaround ourselves.

Malachi Rothschild
Mon Mar 31 2008, 02:32PM
Registered Member #104
Shindo, you has c:si website? Link plz thx k bai.

A good katana fight is like a good conversation.

It's deeply engaging, reciprocal
and it flows smoothly.

Shindo Otsuka
Mon Mar 31 2008, 11:07PM
Registered Member #823
Link

Link

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF