www.combatsi.com | www.cryingrose.com

Forums
Combat: Samurai Island Website :: Forums :: C:SI Community :: Off-Topic

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Hello and question :)
Moderators: Archanox, Ayame Musashi, Esprite Xavier, fhisch, RobbyRacoon Olmstead, KatanaBlade Anubis, Haruko Fukai
Author Post
Riona Rimbaud
Fri Mar 21 2008, 08:48PM
Registered Member #1250
Hello my name is Riona (no kidding! :p )

My old Rp was to play a Kunoichi and i still want to play this one.

My question is, as a Kunoishi i'm not tottaly supposed to act in the bushido spirit.

"Ninjas were in fact probably from the two neighbouring provinces adjacent to Kyoto. These provinces were independent, they were liable for any tax, and enjoyed a freedom of movement that lacked the bushi (or samurai), who were loyal to them daimyō (feudal lord), and they were not no longer subject to bushidō -武士道(code of honor of bushi), and could therefore practice techniques war non-Orthodox (spying, guerrilla ambushes, assassinations)"

Sources wikipedia.

So i would like to know if its ok on CSI and if there is a... "house" for us?

Thank you very and... watch you back :p
Atrus Westland
Fri Mar 21 2008, 08:53PM

Registered Member #633
I'm fairly certain someone else will have more detailed info. For there don't seem to be too many RP groups around these days in C:SI. They do exist, but where they hide is some place i've never been.
RobbyRacoon Olmstead
Fri Mar 21 2008, 09:26PM

Registered Member #13
There are only a few things that are not okay in C:SI, and there are a lot of ninja enthusiast groups around (I don't know if they are into RP, though).

Basically, as long as you don't cheat and don't attack people that don't want to be attacked (all combat should be consensual) then you are pretty much free to do as you wish :)

Having said that, there are at least 5000 sims where C:SI has been used (some much more than others, of course) and each sim has it's own rules enforced by the owners. Surely there are a few that engage in ninja roleplay in that list, I would think.

Atrus Westland
Fri Mar 21 2008, 11:37PM

Registered Member #633
I would hope so robby
RobbyRacoon Olmstead
Sat Mar 22 2008, 08:35AM

Registered Member #13
I know that there are, I have a store in two of them, but for some reason I cannot for the life of me think of what they are named :(

The main problem, as I see it, is that many of them are also into Naruto or Bleach RP, which is not what everyone is looking for necessarily.

Riona Rimbaud
Sat Mar 22 2008, 05:42PM
Registered Member #1250
Thank you for you answers :)

Well first point, i'm not cheating, by the way i dont even know how to do this, whatever i found this stupid and unfair.

Second, i'm absolutly not into Bleach/naruto/lookatmeimapowerninja RP, i'm very... classic, a mercenary, thats is, hired for many differents mission spying, guerrilla ambushes, assassinations, etc.

I just try to find a sim where i can found a house for me, this place must be very strict on the ninjato code. (for example, do not assassinate someone "just for fun", trying by all the way to escape a fight when there is no reasons (understand : money or honnor) to duelling.

Thats it :)

PS : sorry for my english :p
RobbyRacoon Olmstead
Sat Mar 22 2008, 08:03PM

Registered Member #13
Riona Rimbaud wrote ...

Well first point, i'm not cheating, by the way i dont even know how to do this, whatever i found this stupid and unfair.

I am not sure what you are saying, but if you think anyone accused you of cheating, you have misunderstood.

Riona Rimbaud wrote ...
Second, i'm absolutly not into Bleach/naruto/lookatmeimapowerninja RP, i'm very... classic, a mercenary, thats is, hired for many differents mission spying, guerrilla ambushes, assassinations, etc.

I just try to find a sim where i can found a house for me, this place must be very strict on the ninjato code. (for example, do not assassinate someone "just for fun", trying by all the way to escape a fight when there is no reasons (understand : money or honnor) to duelling.

Thats it :)

PS : sorry for my english :p

I hope you find what you are looking for, and sorry I don't know more about it. Perhaps if you do find a place like this, you can mention it on the forums so in case someone else is looking for the same thing, they'll see your answer?

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF