www.combatsi.com | www.cryingrose.com

Forums
Combat: Samurai Island Website :: Forums :: C:SI Community :: General

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Griefers on Samurai Island
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: Archanox, Ayame Musashi, Esprite Xavier, fhisch, RobbyRacoon Olmstead, KatanaBlade Anubis, Haruko Fukai
Author Post
JulieAnne Rau
Wed Feb 20 2008, 12:29PM

Registered Member #107
So, one of the things that bother me about Samurai Island is the griefers that show up there. Usually I just leave when that happens but let me tell you of an incident that happened not to long ago. I was in Samurai Island, watching a sparring match in the main arena across from the tea house. Suddenly, I was trapped by a tree that grew out of the floor. As I turned around, there was someone there (yes I wrote down his name) and he told me if I give him Money he would let me go! Yes, I know that I could log out and maybe even sit on something but instead I said to him, “No Way, and as a matter of fact… I’m reporting you and I hope you get banned”. He let me go after that. It was the first time I have been extorted for money there. I have also had avatars trap me during a spar because, as they put it, they are Ninjas and use all weapons to kill. I quickly logged out after that.

So here is the question, If I want to report someone who is griefing in the SIM, who do you report it too? Katana Blade or is it someone else?

Oh and BTW, Archanox your contact within the Web page give me an Internal Server Error when I tried to use it. Did you get the note card I sent you?

JulieAnne
RobbyRacoon Olmstead
Wed Feb 20 2008, 01:30PM

Registered Member #13
Well, any time I'm online you can feel free to contact me, of course. In fact, even when I'm not online, I get my IM's via email (if my IM's aren't capped). It may be too late to help in that situation, but I can at least ban people.

Colin Kiernan
Wed Feb 20 2008, 05:35PM
Registered Member #166
I usually say something in the Samurai Island Warriors group. No one has told me not to yet...
RobbyRacoon Olmstead
Wed Feb 20 2008, 07:25PM

Registered Member #13
DOH! Yes, that is actually usually the quickest way to get the attention of someone that can help. There are actually several people that can eject/ban people, who are in that group, so there is a decent chance that at least one is online and will respond.

Shindo Otsuka
Fri Feb 29 2008, 02:20PM
Registered Member #823
We should have someone freeze the griefers, arf them for about... oooh way ten mintues straight and the take pictures and show their mothers! XD

Let's have a play date with our swords! >:D

Link
Shindo Otsuka
Mon Mar 31 2008, 08:28AM
Registered Member #823
On a side note. More people (like myself) are visiting Edo more these days. So, there are a lot more eyes watching the place. It's time to clean up Edo and make it noob friendly again! lol But, yeah. All offical clan leaders are Admins and can kick/ban a person. Let one of us know and I'm sure we'll pop on by, see what's going on and take appropriate actions.

Let's have a play date with our swords! >:D

Link
Malachi Rothschild
Mon Mar 31 2008, 02:38PM
Registered Member #104
Shindo,

That's not entirely true. The new official clan leaders are not being made admins any longer. I think you were probably the last to be made admin before they switched over.

A good katana fight is like a good conversation.

It's deeply engaging, reciprocal
and it flows smoothly.

Atrus Westland
Mon Mar 31 2008, 04:55PM

Registered Member #633
Basically the way its working now from what I've been told is, someone is given the rights to help administrate edo only when and if its needed.
Colin Kiernan
Mon Mar 31 2008, 05:04PM
Registered Member #166
When there are greifers present, the Chosen Ones' powers will awaken and they will purge the vile miscreants from the land.
Malachi Rothschild
Mon Mar 31 2008, 06:00PM
Registered Member #104
I like Colin's version better than Atrus' version.

A good katana fight is like a good conversation.

It's deeply engaging, reciprocal
and it flows smoothly.

Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF