www.combatsi.com | www.cryingrose.com

Forums
Combat: Samurai Island Website :: Forums :: Support :: Support

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
ATTACK COMMANDS - WASDCE WITH A MAC
Moderators: Archanox, Ayame Musashi, Esprite Xavier, fhisch, RobbyRacoon Olmstead, KatanaBlade Anubis, Haruko Fukai
Author Post
Pearl Cazalet
Fri Dec 28 2007, 07:14PM
Hello, I just received a Sizuka naru Shi and have been exploring the attack controls. I have a new iMAC and find that I am unable to use the WASDCE keys to attack or control the avatar. The arrow direction keys function as the attack as does page up and down.

Does anyone have any solution or knowledge on how to active the WASDCE keys for the MAC?
many thanks Pearl
Malachi Rothschild
Fri Dec 28 2007, 09:01PM
Registered Member #104
Hi Pearl.

I've got one of the new imacs and haven't had that problem. Did you close the chat bar first?

A good katana fight is like a good conversation.

It's deeply engaging, reciprocal
and it flows smoothly.

Aimee Congrejo
Mon Feb 18 2008, 03:24PM

Registered Member #108
What Malachi said. =^.^= I'm on a Mac and I got into the habit of tapping the Esc key a bunch of times before sparring to make sure the Chat History and Chat Bar disappear. So I smack Esc Esc Esc m to punt the Chat bars and then go into mouselook. LOL

Second Aimee =^.^= Aimee Congrejo's Videos
Colin Kiernan
Mon Feb 18 2008, 04:01PM
Registered Member #166
You can also turn on the "Close chat bar after hitting return" option. Then you have to press return before saying anything, but your chat bar is always closed. I prefer this option because when my chat bar is open, ninjas can sneak attack me from underneath it.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF